mercoledì 13 luglio 2016

Yggdrasil

The name of this post is a piece of advice from my boyfriend. ''The tree of the world'' and this name grasps a lot of attention and curiosity, as i want. He thought about this name for the fact that most of the pics were taken in the nature.
Then, i love this outfit because it's a mix of things that i love.
The dress, light and simple, feminine and that outlines the shapes and especially it's so comfortable (that is the most important thing)




The socks, that are one of my biggest passion. And i wear it everywhere. The shoes are probably my favorite of my wardrobe, but it's better use it on cold season.



And then my favorite part of the outfit, the jacket. I was given the jacket by a family friend that collects this kind of clothes, and i've taken the decision to put some patches on it. There are 3 patches of Amon Amarth, Eluveitie, and Korpiklaani, they are some of my favorite groups and i will add a lot of other patches. 





This outfit is so simple, but i love it, and i especially want to show that it's possible be both metal and feminine. 

Dress: Forever 21
Shoes: Primadonna
Socks: Pull&Bear

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento